Description

Some cats suffer from underperforming kidneys and/or insufficient liver functions. With the wrong nutrition, this contributes to long and arduous digestive periods where nutrients are not properly harvested from their food resulting in malnourishment. These periods often arise hand to hand with discomfort. Virbac HPM Kidney Support will provide your cat with a nutritious and delicious diet meal which is easily digestible and low in phosporus so your cat will have no trouble digesting it. Furthermore, the proteins are handpicked according to their digestibility. Your cat will not shy away from eating anymore and can now finally use the energy provided by her food.

Benefits

  • ✔ High level of energy packed in a small kibble
  • ✔ Right use of proteins to alleviate digestive system
  • ✔ Low in phosphor
  • ✔ Easily digestible

Ingredients

Dehydrated pork protein*, rice, animal fat, whole pea, potato starch, potato protein*, mineral salts, pork and poultry hydrolysed protein*, lignocellulose, beet pulp, linseed, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, chitosan, artichoke leaves extract, pasteurized Lactobacillus acidophilus. *protein sources VETERINARY HPM™ does not contain any artificial colours or flavours.

Analytical components

as dry matter (%)

Protein 30% Fat 21% Ash 6% Crude Fibre 4% Total Dietary Fibre 10% Carbohydrate (NFE) 33.5% Starch 2 % Calcium 0.9% Phosphorus 0.45% Sodium 0.4% Potassium 0.8% Omega-6 fatty acids 3.5% Omega-3 fatty acids 1.1% EPA+DHA 0.4% Key Nutrient Values: Metabolisable energy (kcal/100g) 401 Measured metabolisable energy (kcal/100g) 414 Protein digestibility (in vivo; %) 89 Fat digestibility (in vivo; %) 93 Energy from protein (%) 26 Energy from fat (%) 45 Energy from NFE (%) 29 Protein to Calorie ratio (g/Mcal) 75 Specific Ingredients/Additives: Montmorillonite 0.5% Lactobacillus 7 mg/kg Chitosan 800 mg/kg Artichoke 500 mg/kg Calcium carbonate 1.4% Vitamin E 610 mg/kg

Daily dose Virbac HPM Kidney Support Cat

Body Weight(kg) Daily Ration(g/day)
Overweight Normal* Underweight
2 20 20 25
3 25 30 35
4 35 40 50
5 45 50 60
6 55 60 75
7 65 70 85
8 75 80 95
9 80 90 110
10 90 100 120
Price details:
Price per :
€ 35,97 € 26,98
The number of Petgamma Points granted for this product is 20
Quantity: Order

Do you have a question about this product?

Ask us your question

Ask a question about this product

Fields marked with a * are mandatory

Your question has been sent! Thank you.

We will provide you with an answer as soon as possible.

Relevant products
Products viewed by others
Recently viewed products
Reviews Add review

Review must be approved by an administrator before being posted.

Annemie - 29-05-2020 12:38

Mijn kat heeft sinds kort nierproblemen en was veel afgevallen. Met deze brokjes is ze weer wat aangekomen. Ik heb nu 3 kilo gekocht en de levering was heel snel. Daarbij was het ook nog eens een stuk goedkoper dan ergens anders.

Annemie - 22-01-2020 11:48

Mijn kat heeft sinds kort nierproblemen en was veel afgevallen. Met deze brokjes is ze weer wat aangekomen. Ik heb nu 3 kilo gekocht en de levering was heel snel. Daarbij was het ook nog eens een stuk goedkoper dan ergens anders.

anja - 16-01-2020 19:29

Sinds kort heeft mijn kat nierproblemen,deze brokken eet ze gelukkig,maar bij de dierenarts heb ik dus 20 euro betaald voor een zak van anderhalve kilo,nu ben ik voor een zak van 3 kilo met verzendkosten 31,95 kwijt.
Dus ja dat is bijna 10 euro goedkoper,dus zolang zij dit moet eten ben ik fan van jullie en het product...

LISA - 08-09-2019 15:34

Katzen fressen das Futter sehr gerne. Preis stimmt und Lieferung ging sehr schnell.

  Onze partners:

Bancontact - MisterCash Sofort Banking iDEAL   PayPal
 PostNL GLS - General Logistics Systems 

   
    Bedrijfsgegevens
Petgamma CV
Vaartstraat 213
2960 Brecht
BE0555912443
info@petgamma.com
 
 


 

 

This website uses cookies to measure the visit, we don't store any personal information. Please accept the use of cookies.